Credential Evaluation Service
A credential evaluation is a comparison of your foreign academic accomplishments to U.S. or Canadian educational standards. Your report will help institutions like schools, colleges, universities, employers, licensing boards or immigration agencies understand your educational background.
A report from Credential Evaluation Service:
- Is completed Next Day, guaranteed (per T&Cs)
- Is 3-5 pages long for a General evaluation
- Is 7-10 pages long for a Course by Course evaluation
- Identifies and describes your prior academic documents
- Provides information about the school you previously attended
- Gives an overview of your prior country’s education system
- Includes our evaluation methodology
- Includes both Grade Point Average (GPA) and post-secondary credits (Course by Course only)
- Includes your evaluator's CV
- Includes citations of materials referenced
- Includes our statement of educational equivalency
- Has the evaluator's certification stamp and signature
- Is mailed in a sealed and stamped envelope to the address you specify
To get started, simply order here. You will receive a draft evaluation Next Day, and then your certified documents will be sent to the address of your choice (one week in the US). If you need it faster, we have same-day rush options. We also offer low cost certified translation services.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer the best rates in the industry – only $75 for a General evaluation and Course by Course evaluations starting at $99. Translations are $24.99 per page for all languages, up to 250 words/page.
Your draft evaluation via email is due Next Day (conditions apply). Standard mailing then takes one week (US).
General evaluations include our analysis of your diploma, our assessment of the equivalent degree within the US or Canadian school system, our certification as to our evaluation accuracy, and mailing to one address. A General evaluation is approximately 5 pages long.
Course by Course evaluations include our analysis of your diploma and transcripts/marksheets, our assessment of the equivalent degree and GPA within the US or Canadian school system, post-secondary credit calculation, our certification as to our evaluation accuracy, and mailing to one address. Course by Course evaluations are typically 7-10 pages long.