Your International Academic Credential Evaluation to US Standards Next Day, Guaranteed
An international credential evaluation is a comparison of your foreign academic accomplishments to U.S. or Canadian educational standards. Your report will help institutions like schools, colleges, universities, employers, licensing boards or USCIS understand your educational background.
An international credential evaluation report from Credential Evaluation Services:
- Is completed next day, guaranteed (per T&Cs)
- Is 3-5 pages long for a General evaluation
- Is 7-10 pages long for a Course by Course evaluation
- Identifies and describes your current credential documents
- Provides information about the school you previously attended
- Gives an overview of your prior country’s education system
- Includes our evaluation methodology
- Includes both Grade Point Average (GPA) and post-secondary credits (Course by Course only)
- Includes our statement of educational equivalency
- Has the evaluator certification stamp and signature
- Is mailed in a sealed and stamped envelope to the address you specify
To get started, simply email a picture or scan here. You will receive a draft evaluation the next day after payment, and once you accept the evaluation it will be certified and sent to the address of your choice. If you need it faster, we have low cost rush options. We also offer low cost certified translation services.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer the best rates in the industry – only $75 for General evaluations, and Course by Course evaluations starting at $99. Translations are $24.99 per page for all languages, up to 250 words/page.
Your draft evaluation via email is due the next day after payment (per T&Cs). Standard mailing then takes five business days (US).
General evaluations include our analysis of your diploma, our assessment of the equivalent degree within the US or Canadian school system, our certification as to our evaluation accuracy, and mailing to one address. A General evaluation is approximately 3-4 pages long.
Course by Course evaluations include our analysis of your diploma and transcripts/marksheets, our assessment of the equivalent degree and GPA within the US or Canadian school system, post-secondary credit calculation, our certification as to our evaluation accuracy, and mailing to one address. Course by Course evaluations are typically 7-10 pages long.