Your Foreign High School Diploma Evaluated to US Standards Next Business Day, Guaranteed
A foreign high school diploma evaluation is a comparison of your international academic accomplishments to U.S. or Canadian educational standards. Your report will help institutions like schools, colleges, universities, employers, licensing boards or USCIS understand your educational background.
A foreign high school diploma report from Credential Evaluation Services:
- Is completed next business day, guaranteed (conditions apply)
- Is 3-5 pages long for a General evaluation
- Is7-10 pages long for a Course by Course evaluation
- Identifies and describes your current credential documents
- Provides information about the school you previously attended
- Gives an overview of your prior country’s education system
- Includes our evaluation methodology
- Includes both Grade Point Average (GPA) and credits (Course by Course only)
- Includes our statement of educational equivalency
- Has the evaluator certification stamp and signature
- Is mailed in a sealed and stamped envelope to the address you specify
To get started, simply email a picture or scan here. You will receive a draft evaluation the next business days after payment, and once you accept the evaluation it will be certified and sent to the address of your choice. If you need it faster, we have low cost rush options. We also offer low cost certified translation services.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer the best rates in the industry – only $75 for General evaluations, and Course by Course evaluation starting at $99. Translations are $24.99 per page for all languages, up to 250 words/page.
Your draft evaluation via email is due the Next Business Day after payment (conditions apply). Standard mailing then takes five business days (US).
General evaluations include our analysis of your diploma, our assessment of the equivalent degree within the US or Canadian school system, our certification as to our evaluation accuracy, and mailing to one address. A General evaluation is approximately 3-4 pages long.
Course by Course evaluations include our analysis of your diploma and transcripts/marksheets, our assessment of the equivalent degree and GPA within the US or Canadian school system, credit calculation, our certification as to our evaluation accuracy, and mailing to one address. Course by Course evaluations are typically 7-10 pages long.